RSS

Things that I dislike most (recently)

Bus (or any car or transportation) stop in front of the traffic light just ONE second before it turns red. And I will have to wait for another 3 mins before it switches again

Being waiting for Mr. Look for several weeks just to say good morning and pass the book to him to sign. When we met I forgot to bring the book. When I brought the book and been there waiting for him. He did not show up. DAMN IT!

Have been trying the 21st eye gel and still do not get my eye bags removed

Too much afternoon tea & snacks. I feel the tummy cracking from the TIGHT PANTS

Lack good sleep and have weird dreams at nights

The sunshine is great. The air is fresh. I miss Melbourne however the exchange rate of AUD/HKD is now 7.1010. *CRY* It'll be another year before I can make it

Getting a bit sick working in this out-of-passion company

0 comments: