Unexpectedly I found HMV doing sales on books. I bought some novels ($88 for two man! come on it is better to purchase another pair of shoes, ISN'T IT??) and am reading The Five People You Meet In Heaven
I think this one is quite famous (probably boring too to someone). It is a story about an lonely old man. He thinks that his life is just a failure and it makes no difference whether he stays in this world or not. One day, he tried to save a little girl and died in the accident. In his afterlife he meets a few person. Some he knows and some he dun. They come to him and tell the complete story of himself: some facts happened to him and he just did not know
Well I'm not going to bore u guys and tell the details
But there is one paragraph I want to share here, and I think this is quite meaningful:
Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves
It reminds me that when I was younger, when I hated a person I'd definitely let him know about it. For example, I would try to being rude to him. I would say things to hurt him. Or I would do watever things just to let him know that I am displeased
The truth is, it just made both of us feel bad. I was trying to bring people to the hell with me when I was upset. It took me years to learn that destroying someone does not make me feel better. And forgiving is the only way to relieve yourself from burdens
This rule is simple. But not that everyone is following it
Still reading the book at the moment and will share more later on
(Ok guys, I know its kind of too serious. WAKE UP!!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment