RSS

My favorites in 2012

In no particular order















  • The Avengers: 本年度娛樂片之王
  • The Dark Knight Rises: 經典三部曲完結篇 (其實我覺得DARK KNIGHT 好睇D) 
  • The Expendables 2: 老人家s 動作片, 出奇地精彩!
  • Sky Fall 007: 又係動作 + 經典系列. 我最like 呢個鐵金剛!
  • Les Miserables: So sad this movie reminds me of Hong Kong..........!
  • Life of Pi: Beautiful scenes... behind it is another story.
  • Argo: 荒謬的劇情下是一個真實故事. (Ben, u r good at directing but not acting...)
  • The Perks Of Being A Wallflower: Make me feel young again~~!!
  • 低俗喜劇: 100% 香港人的電影, 夠地道夠下流!
  • The Intouchables: Again, health is everything. You have nothing without it.
  • The Artist: (the only movie that I have seen twice this year)
  • Looper: Interesting idea, but I never wanted to see what I do in the future. There would be no surprise at all! 
  • The Impossible: Treasure life. Treasure your beloved.
  • The Ides of March: Politicians are good actors. (but not CY)



0 comments: