RSS

我的2011 - 電影篇

恨自己太懶散總是寫不完結尾, blogger裏塞滿打了一半的博客...
好吧,去舊迎新,先寫自己最喜歡的電影!

In no particular order

  • 逆天潛能 (Limitless): No new concept, however I would also love to try the new drugs if it can unfold my talents! (Yea I know I am so talented already!! XD)
  • 狂野時速5 (Fast & Furious 5): Muscle guys, beautiful girls, cars, violence, motion. What else do you expect?
  • 功夫熊貓2 (Kung Fu Panda 2): Relaxing and humourous!
  • 千禧年三部曲 3 直搗蜂窩的女孩: Be yourself no matter how the world had abandoned u!
  • 哈利波特:死神的聖物2 Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2: Thought it would be boring, but actually not! Love its England style~
  • 特務戇J之救國大業 (Johnny English Reborn): 110 mins non stop laughing! XD
  • 危機解密 (Source Code): Interesting idea + touching story. The "smiling" scene was my favourite... :)
  • 通靈感應 (Hereafter): Although someone said this one was boring, I still love it. Only those who have passed through death could read the message behind.
  • 作死不離3兄弟 (3 Idiots): Lifted up my life for some time. Charming, encouraging, brightening and lots of laughter!!
  • 竊聽風雲2: 100% original Hong Kong movie, love it! (OMG Daniel!!)
  • 孖展風雲Margin Call: This movie shows how the system works. We would have to admit the fact that we are only at the bottom of the food chain.

0 comments: