RSS

My pain healing therapy


What I have learned from the experience:

  • I would never want to lie to the one I love. Cheating does not build a relationship. It will only cause more damage in the end. I have learned to treasure and appreciate love
  • Although I have been fooled for almost one year, I also had good time. All those fun and heartbeats that I have enjoyed. I believe you were happy too
  • and yes, I have become stronger than before
  • I would protect myself a bit more and gain more understanding before falling in love again. I would not judge a person just by his appearance. Instead, the love and tender inside is more important
  • I am more willing to discover the possibilities around me. I mean, there are always chances around. Why stuck at one and keep thinking abt one single solution? Try to look at the things around you. Perhaps love is just there and it takes only few steps to reach

0 comments: