The reason why I love this movie: Inception
Posted by
Naithe
on Sunday, August 22, 2010
Labels:
movies
Yea that sounds kind of crazy but I've watched Inception twice so far. I'm addicted..... :)
The reason why I love this one is because both of us have dreams that can never be achieved in real life, for example, to be with someone miles away from you. No matter how hard u try, still, u know that the possibility is very slim.
That's why we need imagination. Both of us need a platform where our dreams can come true.
In fact, there seemed to be nothing wrong with Dom's dreams. He was happy with his wife there, and they could build everything they wanted. There was no boundary or limitation at all. The problem was, when times flied, they were getting lost and couldn't figure out whether they were in the dream, or the reality.
The movie contains so many elements but u'll never find that complicated (alright babe, I know u'll disagree). The director is really a genius.
p.s: my fd is going to bring me his first movie ---- Memento, I can't wait to see it! :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment