RSS

My Fu*king Booking Life

Dear TP colleagues

Hello there, I'm writing this letter to show my appreciation to all of you. You son of a b*tch.

I would like to thank you for bringing those fu*king deals to HK office, while those clients ALWAYS had no sufficient money, no PSR, no documents or even no MX account.

I would also like to thank you for having us to record the trades, that we ALWAYS have to bear the risk being accused by the authorities and we dun even have a clue what the fu*k you sold to the clients. (thank you so much that we dun even count a dollar for taking such a big risk.)

Thank you all, it's always been a pleasure for me to meet you guys. I never imagined that there were so many a**holes living in the same planet with me.

Boss, I would also like to say thank you to you. You were also such an idiot that approved nearly EVERYTHING. If someone wrote you an email requesting to share your wife, I believe you would say "ok" as well.

Dear guys, really appreciate for bringing such a brilliant life to me. Wish you all a good time in Ching Ming Festival. God bless you and all your fu*king deals.

Best Regards
An angry and exhausted girl

0 comments: