Last Friday I went to a bar with friends
The live band at the bar played some old musics which I love so much
I told you about those songs when I was home
You did not say anything at all
Later, you asked me if I remembered this one
I found it on the internet, and all the memories came to me in a flash
I thought I have forgotten
The song that you sang and recorded for me years ago
Today, I found that it is still there. It was just hidden at the bottom of the heart and I did not realize
The feeling is speechless
The moments that we spent together, all the tears and happiness
Tonight they came to my mind again
It was like we were dancing in the floor
The rule of the dance was that we were to reunite with each other when the music was about to end
We therefore played hard and enjoyed and swapped the partners,
however, either the music or something went wrong
In the epilogue, we never got to meet again
What hurts the most is that
no matter if you agree or not, there is no way we can go back

0 comments:
Post a Comment