Speaking of the responsibility of being a mother, I noticed an extreme case in my office
Perhaps I shouldn't be talking about this here, since some persons reading this also know her (I know you are reading!)
The girl.. well, that woman, is a typical case: she works for her family and has no objective towards her career
She hired a maid to take care of her kids, and she works to feed her maid (boss)
It is such a headache to her if her boss takes leave, because she would have to take leave as well in order to take care of her kids
Everytime she talks about herself: kids, hubby, hubby's work, maid, kids's school teachers, again kids, hubby once again...
No objective. No interests or hobbies. No other thing
She has no personal life at all
I got so tired just seeing this
If being a mother is the duty of every girl, I truly doubt if I am qualified for this job

0 comments:
Post a Comment