I watched a movie few years ago. The name was B420.
In the movie, the characters were turning to their 20's. b420 carries a dual meaning of before twenty, and also, before too old
The story was about how the 3 characters live and intersect each other, while their attitudes toward life are completely different
Koey believes happiness is like a bottle of coke, it'll soon become tasteless if you don't enjoy it right away. Simon believes happiness is similar to planting trees. You need to water them everyday, and the true satisfaction comes when they blossom. Willy does not believe in happiness at all
When I was turning 20's, I hesitated about which way to go; when I recalled the moments, I felt no little apprehension for my dad's health. I had no idea whether I was to work or carry on my studies. Life seemed all of empty and meaningless to me
However, it is too late to step back. Perhaps I should look ahead, instead to regret for what have happened in the past
My plans before my 30's: 1) to get my bachelor or even master degree 2) leave my birth place for 1 year working holiday 3) visit the guy in my heart and meet him in person
What is more, I hope that I would eventually find my way of experiencing life and love

0 comments:
Post a Comment